Adults and teens 11 years and older. In this 2.5-hour self defense class for women and teens, we cover the above verbal and physical self-defense tactics. We can custom design a middle school class or high school class for girls and boys.
In our self defense class for women and teens, we teach you how to defend yourself against verbal and physical attacks using pads, kick bags, and our rubber dummy B.O.B. Here are just a few things we teach in this class:
- The 4 “A’s” of self defense: Attitude, Awareness, Assessment of a situation, Action.
- How and why women are attacked including vulnerable areas of a woman’s lifestyle.
- What assailants look for in their victims – date, acquaintance, and stranger assaults.
- Where to strike and how to strike
- How to stop frontal attacks and attacks from behind, and ground defense.
- Verbal defense, dealing with mean girls and bully prevention for middle school and high school groups.